View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 12:13 PM   #1
AlazlamBL

AlazlamBL is on a distinguished road
I'm looking for a few talented RPers interested in taking on the role of guild leaders on an enforced RP mud. The mud has a medieval fantasy theme, complex and original in design. The positions range from King of the greatest civilization known to exist to the leader of a pagan religious sect. A well varried group of positions is available for interested parties. Recently, several GLs were removed from the staff so I am currently looking to replace them as the MUD's opening date approaches. Don't miss the chance to take on such a role before someone else steals it from right under you.

If you are interested in such a position and believe you have the RP talent please contact me at You will be responded to with a clump of information on the theme of the MUD, as well as expectations for the GL position. Some may say that I should post that all, but there is a large amount of material regarding the guilds and the theme. Rather than post it all here, I like to see someone with the innitiative to send an e-mail. I believe that this shows a serious interest in the project.

I hope to receive several reliable responses in the upcoming weeks until opening. Thank you all for taking the time to read this post, and have a good day.
AlazlamBL is offline   Reply With Quote