View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 01:01 PM   #4
Ntanel

Ntanel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ntanel
The power hungry are often those who start up such networks because they do not like what is offered, it also goes for MUDs. Keep in mind the power hungry will try to obtain control via normal promotional methods first and expect instant results. I do not feel Paradigm is power hungry, I find his methods to be rightous.

In my case, I saw a failing network, obtained permission from the hub owners and took the reigns. Up until the Fall of 2001, it ran rather smooth.

The World IMC Network did not fail. Get your facts straight. I just got tired of running it and not having the technical knowledge needed to help everyone. Trax has administrative skill and technical experience, so he was the best choice.

That is a bit PC, hehe. It is however a very good observation and should be used.

Hehe, time for a history lesson.

Fall 1998 - World IMC Network (Co-started by Me)
Summer 2002 - Mud2Mud Network took control of the WIN (Trax & Samson)
Spring 2003 - MudWorld affiliates decided they wanted to become a private network, seperating from the Mud2Mud Network.

I think this is about right, Samson can feel free to give more accurrate dates. Feel free to ask questions. I run this forum, so provided Sy does not kill it, I will keep this conversation going.
Ntanel is offline   Reply With Quote