View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #21
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: What do you think happened to LPmuds?

First, yes it was a sincere question. I really wanted to know, how anyone -would- know, if an LPMud was an LPMud, if the code is so different from one to the next that they don't resemble each other -and- that they can call themselves custom, without specifying that they are LPMud.

Second, I don't know why you feel you can come to a conclusion of fact, based on a belief. The only thing you can know for sure (as of this post), is that no one has given you a difinitive answer yet. WHY they haven't - you have no way of knowing. It could be a number of reasons. It could be that your guess is corrrect - that there really aren't that many LPMuds.

It could be, that the people who DO know the answer, haven't read this thread and didn't know you were asking. It could be, that they have read the thread, and just didn't feel like answering. It could be that they read the title of it in the "recent threads" thing on the main topmudsites page, and never bothered reading the actual thread, and therefore haven't answered. It could be that everyone who -might- have answered, refuses to be cause they don't like you. Or maybe they don't like me, and are offended enough by my presence in this thread that they will boycott it.

It could be a lot of things, the the Occam's Razor application of the question, would come up with the most likely answer: no one who knows, has had the opportunity and/or desire to answer you.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote