View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #20
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Re: Hi all, I'm new to this site.

I am being judgmental because wtf is this guy thinking and same with everyone else who play these kinds of MU's... If everyone on these MUD websites weren't so worried about looking good in front of their MUD "peers", they would say something too. These types of MU's have no business being pooled together with other MU's that don't involve having sex with animals. That must be awesome for a new MUDder to be searching for a fantasy MUD and a furry sex MUD appears. I could only imagine if the new MUDder was young and having a parent look over their shoulder, real nice first impression.

Get angry at me, call me ignorant, so whatever you wish but my opinion about "these" kind of people will not change. If this were outside the internet, none of you could ever socialize with furry who's having internet sex with potentially underage children. Yes, I said underage children because there's no way they can prove everyone is over 18 on these games, which makes this entire situation even worse. Take a moment and think about it, are you really ok with weirdos having internet furry sex with potentially underage children who are pretending to be the opposite sex?
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote