View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #198
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: In defense of all MUDs. Our genre's noteworthiness is being questioned.

Just as an unofficial announcement, the Operating Committee of The RPMUD Network has voted to eliminate the clicky-voting traffic device when we debut our revamped site. We'll be concentrating on providing articles, critical reviews, and an array of resources including a search engine, building school, and hosting a series of events with the intention of both recognizing games via methods other than popularity (bye-bye clicky votes) as well as providing outlets for informational discussion and education regarding a variety of topics relevant to and beyond the MU* community (hopefully we'll receive interest in assisting and participating in this).

In short, we'll be aiming at creating a third-party, critical resource regarding RPE(nforced) MU*s that is hopefully of citation-worthy quality. Questions regarding the site can be directed to staff (-at-) rpmud.net though feel free to email me personally at falco (-at-) rpmud.net or drop me a PM here as well. I've been a little distracted these past couple of days between the weather (my ankles get more and more sore with every degreethat the temperature drops; fortunately the arthritis I developed in my hip and knee as a result of my auto accident hasn't been too bad) and the issues with my server but I promise to get back to you as soon as I possibly can!

Jason

Last edited by prof1515 : 01-15-2009 at 03:04 AM.
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote