View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
meepo64

meepo64 is on a distinguished road
Re: Yet another looking for a mud request

Thank you for the fast reply! Yeah, I had tried out primordiax once, but stopped early on. I went back a few days ago only to find that I was unable to connect to their server. Now I know why!

I had played graphic mmorpgs for a few years, and really liked the idea of the player-formed guilds. This seems to be something nonexistent in muds....not sure why. I like being an adventurer, not a power-leveling member of an established guild. If later, I decide to join a player-formed guild, via an invite or whatever, that is my choice. It isn't as if my membership in a game-established guild is necessary if I hope to develop my characters skills and such. I also like the idea that I can learn whatever crafts I am interested in. It gives a player a chance to try out different crafts before deciding which ones they tend toward. Just seems like I must be asking too much

Muds are awesome for their reliance on a player's imagination to create the visuals and feelings of the game. I enjoy that challenge. I prefer the fantasy genre, but without the player killing, and I am not looking for an "adult only" slanted game. Just want to adventure, quest, craft and have fun!
meepo64 is offline   Reply With Quote