View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 12:58 PM   #85
Aarn

Aarn is on a distinguished road
To quote the_logos
Geez logos, I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse, or if it's something worse. I'll tell you what, you come play CF for a while, and try to claim you're some kind of VIP because of an email address. I promise our players will laugh at you, if they don't ignore you outright. I can say with 100% certainty that your email address is irrelevant when playing CF.

Our players OOC personas certainly do develop reputations, but it has nothing at all to do with money, donations or email addresses. They'll generally develop over time from playing a good list of characters and being known for making intelligent posts on our forums. In fact it's kind of a ritual on CF, when a reknowned character dies off everyone wants to know who played him or her, and much discussion ensues. It would be a small effort to read our battlefield posts to understand.

Dude, several of us even asked YOU to post the fair list of labels you would like to see. How is THAT selective labeling?! But naturally, you refused. The bottom line is that it would be much better for the players who come to TMS to have an accurate list of information about each MUD listed here. The only people who don't seem to be in favor of it are you, the people that work with you, and the people that buy their code base from you.

One might start to think you were trying to decieve us!
Aarn is offline   Reply With Quote