View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 07:16 PM   #23
Kopribear

Kopribear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kopribear Send a message via MSN to Kopribear Send a message via Yahoo to Kopribear
I'll pretend to be offended. No I didn't expect a warm fuzzy hug, goodness gracious if I cared what anyone thought I wouldn't be posting on these forums. Nor do I think Matt is capable of always being right, etc, I just think he's funny. I also find humorus the way everyone takes themselves so seriously... and the way that, no matter how many times it's stated that what they're complaining about isn't going to change by them complaining, they continue the complaints!
As for the 'Achaea snotrag' comment... to each his own, I suppose. I like Achaea. Apparently you don't. Omigosh, a difference of opinion... and I'm NOT starting a flamewar about it! *feels revolutionary*
Anyway... I'm learning as I read. I'm sorry that my comments were actually consequential... because if they weren't, they obviously wouldn't be replied to. Everyone else gets to state their opinion, I just wanted to join in on the action. Having fun meeting you all.

By the way, KaVir, the fanboy cartoon could easily apply to you.... perhaps even moreso because I'm not a boy. ^_^

xoxoxo
Kopri
Kopribear is offline   Reply With Quote