View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 09:57 AM   #1
Phobetor

Phobetor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Phobetor Send a message via Yahoo to Phobetor
Talking

Yes, we are looking for a few builders to help us build up our world. Shadow Vale is a gothic/horror themed CircleMud that will be RP enforced. We are looking for a few builders that have experience. That experience doesn't have to be with Circle. We will train an applicant on Oasis OLC if needs be. Here is a list of features and perks that we provide:

- Friendly out going Imps. We try to keep a laid back type of atmosphere.

- Ideas from staff (and soon to be players) are taken under consideration. If you have a good idea and it fits with the theme of the MUD, there is no reason why we won't try to get it implemented.

- The 'Gods' of the MUD will be the Imms! You have the chance to RP a god and have players follow your cause, if you prove yourself worthy. There are also other positions that will need to be filled once the mud is online. We will pick from the build staff first!

- Creative Freedom. The MUD will be mostly original (only about 5 areas that are stock), so you will be able to build the area of your dreams, so long as it fits the theme.

- You will have the option to do your own scripting...or not! We run the latest (released) version of DG scripts. You can do your own scripting if you would like or have myself or our resident scripter do it for you.

Those are just a few of the perks that you will see on Shadow Vale. If you are interested, great! Here is what you need to do/expect. First you need to email me at or visit the building port at shadowvale.genesismuds.com 1151 and let us know you are interested as well as what experience you might have. You will be asked to give the address to a MU* that you have built at before so that we may review your work. If you built at a MU* that has gone under, don't worry, just email us a sample room and object description as well as an idea for what you would like to do for an area. Again you don't need to know the Oasis OLC or DG scripts to apply. We have some very good help files to help you and I am willing to show the ropes to those willing to learn. Hope to hear from you soon!
Phobetor is offline   Reply With Quote