View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 07:14 PM   #5
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
In Armageddon's world of Zlanthas, there is little to no stigma associated with gay/bisexual relationships. In such a harsh world, a '****buddy', for lack of a better term, is only that. There are no religion, moral, or social taboo's associated with same-sex relationships, and it can make for some interesting situations.

I, the player, am very straight. While I can appreciate another man being handome or, rarely, aesthetically pleasing, I just am not attracted in such a way. InGame, however, I was once pursued by another male. I played hard to get with this guy, claiming to have a female companion somewhere who would, likely as not, find this guy and confiscate his balls. It all made for some very fun storytelling, and I had a blast.

As for others having Out of Game problems with the situation, I say: Screw you. If I want to play a promiscuous, man-hungry half-elven teenager, by God I will. I think if I -did- get harassed for such a thing, I would quickly notify my Mud's immortals. They're quick to stomp on anyone like that. We have enough hatred and bigotry in the Real World. When I'm in my chosen fantasy-world, I'll reserve my hatred for elves and the occasional gith.

-WP
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote