View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 08:23 PM   #1
nass

nass is on a distinguished road
Well I thought I'd start a thread praising you guys. I don't know you at all, nor have I ever spent much time at your mud, but we have this guy on the topmudsites bulletin board that seems determined to drag your name through the dirt. See

Now this is obviously a cheap shot by some guy who got banned, and who wants to make you and your mud look bad because of it. I've met and banned people like this before at the mud where I do my thing. I've also had a similar reaction =). So I thought I'd start this thread hoping to catch other RoD player's attention (as the title should display on the homepage) so that they'd perhaps post here and point out what nonsense this guy Ingham is spouting, and also to make sure that everyone knows what good immortals you are. The more I read from this Ingham guy, the higher you two rise in my opinion for banning him =). Apparently you have a corrupt mud with corrupt immortals yadda yadda. Although I bet you're not perfect, I don't believe a word of what this guy is saying.

To everyone else, bah sorry to start another thread about this. But it seemed only decent that whilst Kali and Moonbeam and being slagged off, someone actually says to them "hey you guys are ok, well done on getting rid of a guy like this".
nass is offline   Reply With Quote