View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #8
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Help me out, please :)

Sorry not many responded, but your requirements are odd in that many can't fit exactly what you want. I would say try Otherspace (), like the last poster suggested, but I will give you the pros and cons of what New Worlds Ateraan can offer based on your criteria. The best thing we offer is a large playerbase of very skilled and helpful players and staff.

Fun world to explore: You mentioned 4 Dimensions. Great game, one I always promote because of its different style, great staff, and excellent mind teasers.

NWA has a grand world that is specifically designed based on the book you can find on the webpage. There are two starting points for two styles of roleplay, I suggest you start in the Kingdom. Read the website for more details.

Roleplay: This is where we fail for you. NWA is roleplay enforced, but we have found many who do not roleplay have learned in the game that this is so exciting and immersive you can't live with anything else after you've played for awhile. We also have a very talented and helpful staff with a very smooth creation system and help files and channels that will make you love it.

PK: Because PK is centered around roleplay, it is highly unlikely you will be involved in it. It is optional in the sense that if you rp properly you won't ever be involved.

Combat: Many options here. There is personal combat, spells and powers, ranged weapons, including even catapults. Ships with ranged weapons for whaling or fighting pirates.

Skills: Starting out you have set skills based on your background in creation and your race. Later you get specific skills for your guild. This is an area you will enjoy.

Crafting/something else to do than combat: Crafting R Us. We have 2 guilds specific to this and you can also fish, crab, trap, dig for clams, farm, grow flowers, and several other things that have nothing to do with combat. We also have multiple roleplay rewards, and jobs so you can advance without combat if you want.

So, we are different in what you seek, but give us a few weeks and you will become a fan or we promise you will get a full refund on our lifetime money back guarantee.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote