Thread: Greetings folks
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
spelk

Home MUD: 4Dimensions
Home MUD: Imperian
spelk is on a distinguished road
Greetings folks

I'm a mature gamer from the UK, who has dabbled with RPG's for a long time it seems. Cursory amount of pen and paper roleplaying as a nipper, a dip into MUD's early nineties, MMO's galore, always looking for new experiences and escaping to other worlds.

Been in a gaming community, , for a few years now, where they promote considered mature roleplay amongst their chapters (different games) and coming from a virtual tabletop client (Fantasy Grounds) DM hosted sessions, I wanted to delve back into the world of MUD's and see how they have progressed and see if there are any possiblities for meaningful gameplay.

I thought I'd start out by polling peoples opinions on the current crop of MUD's, and see if I can find one or two to invest some time into. I'm pleased to be able to join a MUD players community and discuss MUD gaming with those who have lots of experience and ideas about current MUD gaming and the future of MUDding.

I am in one or two MUD's at present as Fadewyn ('Fade'), feeling my way around. Hope to see some of you there!
spelk is offline   Reply With Quote