View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 08:36 AM   #5
Torren

Torren is on a distinguished road
Ok I had to jump into this since I just saw attack of the clones. The memory wipe theory makes since. Ok 3p0 and R2 are seen with Leia in episode IV even though she doesn't own them as 3p0 states to Luke in episode IV when R2 goes on about being owner of BEN. Now when Padme becomes pregnate with the twins she runs and hides. Meets Baal at some time has the kids and decides to seperate them. Now she has 2 tag along droids. Well smartest thing to do is to wipe thier memoies and give 3po a nice gold suit. Kinda like the witness protection program for droids. and since most Astromechs look alike in the R2 model only a memory wipe would be sufficent for R2. Now lets say Padem give luke to Obi-wan and tells him that luke has uncle on Tatooine. Obi-wan goes their gives luke to Lars and then basicly spends the rest of his life paying penince for 1) Falling for the Emperors tick even when the truth was revealed to him. and 2) Letting Anikin fall into the darkside. Hey thats heavy burden your actions and inactions got the majority of the Jedi counsel killed and enslaved 99% of the know univerise. Not alot of people can sit back say hey I'll have a bud and forget about it.

Just my thoughts.
Torren is offline   Reply With Quote