View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #3
Syne

Syne is on a distinguished road
Re: Legends of Xenobia: A little about Myself

I have something to say about this mud.

There are muds that you search for and there are muds you can easily forget in a heartbeat. I tried LoX and here is a mini review.

Upon log in I was greeted with an interesting impossibility. 'Read the fifty or so helpfiles.' Alright, being a trooper I read them all. Most are common sense but anyways. I went on and went through their explanations on how their mud works. After wading through all that information I finally got to decide, evil, neutral, good, what race/class I wanted. Not knowing a thing of the game I made a follower of Justice. Got into the game and was politely welcomed by an immortal. Gealin to be exact, it made me feel special, like my character was truly welcome. Anyway, fast forward, after hitting level 10 or 15, I decided, well let me try the rp, the levels were normal, nothing jumping at you. Granted it took me hours to get to these levels. But, I went to the square and sat around, pretty soon rp came to me. The level that they emote/smote at is a step above other places. Yes, I've played quite a few mud's in my years, most rp. I thought, well that is one player. How are the rest? It did not take me long to find out. Everyone I have run into is at a quality of rp we have not seen in years. So, they hooked me.

Now for the bad side to such a small community. I got really close with three people on there and due to a misunderstanding almost walked away from what has become my home. So I have a bit of advice to the ones who want to try this mud.

1. If you get offended over something said in jest, tell them.
2. See above.

Anyways, back to the review. To summarize.

They took me into their heart and I took them into mine. You will find great friends here and even better rp'ers. Come give them a try.

Last edited by Syne : 02-18-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Syne is offline   Reply With Quote