Thread: $ Info, le Poll
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 04:07 PM   #58
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Like you suggested?

Lanthum, three people told me that someone with some sort of 'L' name logged on - the specific name I've managed to forget - and spammed the MUD with tells about coming to play Adventurer's Inn.

One wouldn't dare lie. One's first MUD was that specific MUD, and would have had no idea about Adventurer's Inn. And, finally, the third would have been either Unifex or Scwop - forget which. If it was Unifex, I'd fail to see why he'd lie to me. Scwop...Very likely not. If you want to flame Unifex on the subject, feel free. He can defend himself on these boards far better than I can.

Now, care to repeat those statements?

My credibility can't be shot by some newbie with 2 posts. Especially considering two things: First, the newbie would have a significant incentive to lie about his actions. Secondly, I do not lie. That fact has been documented multiple times across these, and other, boards. While it's entirely possible to get me to say something I believe is the truth when it's not - and that has happened before - I do not lie if I know it is an untruth. And, as soon as I receive the correct information, I tend to do a complete 180.

Drives people like you crazy, as has been documented multiple times in the past on various forums.

Now, if you wish to continue this conversation, take it to PMs. We're deviating from the topic at hand -nods towards the PTP $ topic-

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote