View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 04:26 AM   #11
Iluvatar

Iluvatar is on a distinguished road
Sorry to take so long to read and respond to this thread but I've been sorta busy.

WTG Sic em Molly!

Everything Molly said I hold true and follow faithfully and has worked for me in excess of 5 years now. Builders deserve the intellectual freedoms of creative expression as long as within the confines of the game theme parameters. Few ever realize the complexities involved until they actually start on it and are hard to keep unless they actually work at being kept.

I've seen what I believe to be every type of builder attitude and motivation that could possibly exist and typically run in excess of 40 different ones of them building over a months time. Interesting thing is not a single one would be building if they didn't use proper grammar, spelling and a reasonable imagination to even get to start. Any builder needs those basic building blocks to get in the door along with a little bit of perseverence and a conveyed feeling of dedication. They are all proofed at different stages by seniors and always learn to deal with constructive criticism.

Sorry Keljorian, you wouldn't pass our entrance exams.
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote