Thread: Lost Wishes!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: Lost Wishes!

If you think that Lost Wishes' population is low because it's free, you should probably experiment with other free MUDs. You'll have more people to play with and more people who are willing to help out too. People in Lost Wishes were constantly complaining on the chat channel about being bored, and after trying the game at different times of the day I found that a good portion of the dozen or so people usually online are idle--Lost Wishes encourages people to just stay online and idle if they want.

Lost Wishes is like a few other MUDs I played, except this one has the fewest people online at a given time, and most of them are idle. The guilds all played somewhat differently in each game, but the overall style of gameplay was about the same. I dropped the last similar game I played because I was distracted from it for a while and couldn't get back into it, but playing Lost Wishes really only just made me want to pick it up again.

The specific questions I had about advancing my character in Lost Wishes were not explained in my guild's help system. I read several files a few times before publicly asking to make sure. Guild advancement is somewhat different from what I've seen elsewhere so it's not like I could easily translate knowledge from other games and apply it to Lost Wishes.
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote