View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Daily Awesome Fun on Threshold RPG!

Hey folks,

This isn't a titanic announcement of a huge content update or anything, but instead something we've been doing recently that our people seem to be enjoying.

To spice things up for our daytime players, I've been logging on to during the day while I'm in the office and just causing crazy stuff to happen for a few hours during the day time.

Sometimes this is as simple as random little games or events, other times its something big like an invasion or a contest.

We have a lot of people who play from work, or school, or at home while the rest of their family is at work or school, so this seems to really spice things up during the otherwise dull doldrums of mid day.

For those of you gaming during the day time, you might want to pop on and check us out. This is not to say you shouldn't play other times as well, of course! This is just something new we've been doing for even MOAR FUN. And honestly, its a fun thing for me to do while I'm slaving away at Frogdice Global Headquarters...

We also usually keep track of what's going on and share funny quotes or crazy happenings in a running Facebook thread throughout the day:

Play Threshold in your browser:
Or use your own client: thresholdrpg.com (port 23)

See you online!
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote