View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 01:46 PM   #13
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Well I'm not one of "you guys" - meaning I'm not on their staff, or one of the player "Helpers" - and I'm still considered a newbie on Arm.

But even after just over a year of playing, I've come to truly appreciate being given only enough help needed to find what I need on my own.

And in some cases, I get enough information to learn that what I'm looking for, I shouldn't be able to find at all...or that maybe it isn't appropriate for me to be looking in the first place.

It sounds to me like Carrion Fields runs things in a similar way, though slightly less restrictive because you have a Newbie channel whereas Arm does not.

For whoever takes issue with Carrion Fields' method of helping players, I would suggest you -not- try Armageddon. If you can't handle concise, clear information delivered without a lot of fluff, you will absolutely HATE Arm. And that's fine too. Like Valq says - what you find attractive in a game, others might find unattractive - and vice versa. No crime in that, as long as you take the time to investigate first.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote