View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 04:31 PM   #6
Aminaka

Aminaka is on a distinguished road

And a very fine engine it is too. So I've decided to call it a day with the whole mud thing, after a year and a half of playing and (occasionally) building on a couple of games that utilise this engine, viz. the vampire one and the fluffy new one. And I don't care. And you don't care. Because we're all cynical, hard-hearted nihilists or something.

But...here's a Post Script of sorts.

Over the past few I've also doodled with ROM, danced with DOT, shook it on down with SMAUG (Yes, I know, these are codebases. Right. Got it) and a couple of others, but really, and with the greatest of respect to everyone who works their balls off bringing us their own mud magicks, Rapture muds are just too slick to refuse, in preference to anything else. Jolly good and hurrah and all that. Can't say I actually enjoyed these games, on the whole in a purely OOC sense, but my...Rapture? Bloody nice. Especially the OLC.

Anyway, it's been fun. All power to you, Matt and everyone else who slaves over their mud creation for all our benefits -thanks for the ride.

--'Ara'

<on the Perennially Drifting Off Topic I.D>
Aminaka is offline   Reply With Quote