View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 10:12 PM   #6
Brianna

Brianna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Brianna Send a message via MSN to Brianna Send a message via Yahoo to Brianna
Arrow

I recently completed an area that was geared towards one of the classes because throughout the rest of the game there was very little in the way of good equipment for this class. It was suggested by a player (yes I am quite sure he had a character of the class in question) but it was something that the immortals also had noted.  Several other players suggested to create areas (within the mud's theme) geared towards each of the 9 classes we have. It something I am considering doing.

The area I built does contain items that would be useful for all classes but its mainly geared toward one particular one. I think that we could possibly do areas  similar in nature for all the classes. Something that we have always done is take all suggestions from our players into consideration and we do let them know one way or the other about their suggestions. We found that this gives the players encouragement to present their ideas. If we don't use it, we explain why it was decided against rather than them thinking oh they just don't care.

Just my thoughts
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote