View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 02:36 PM   #48
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Oh, obviously they'd say 'no', Chad. OBVIOUSLY. Don't you get it man? These people have -integrity-. *pounds his palm with his fist for emphasis*

Of course, it's easy for the ones criticizing you to do so, because none of the ones doing so have any ability and thus certainly don't have to worry that they'd ever be offered an opportunity like this. Thus they're free to scream and cry like little children, safe in the knowledge that they're losers and so have nothing to lose. They can't even lose touch with the real world, since that is a non-existent connection for them. They live in little teenage dreamworlds where mommy and daddy pay the bills and it's "selling out, man" to get paid to do what you love. I hope they have to flip burgers at McDonalds when they grow up, since doing anything enjoyable for a living is apparently a sin. Speaking for myself (and likely everybody else at Iron Realms), I'll continue having the World's Best Job and laughing it up while these ineffectual morons bitch and moan in their personal hells of frustrated, bitter jealousy.

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote