Thread: TO all mudders!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 02:45 AM   #6
Soup_Nazi

Soup_Nazi is on a distinguished road
Wink

No one has really awnsered my question, Yes i have tryed Realms of Despair, but i cant get the grip on it like i did with EC, i know it may not be a Role-Players Haven but i think it is a solid game, i could emerse myself into.

The proplum im having with all these new muds is that i cant find out what is goin on, it is to much so fast, like in EC people where friendly (most of the time) and would help u when u needed it, like where the hunting grounds are and where i buy weapons, but in these games like RD i cant find some one to give me the time of the day, yes they are friendly but it is so hard for them to find u with all these dumb ass portals, #### i cant find anything to hunt and when i do it is too big are scary and it just ends up sending me to the All forgiving gods that give u a lecture and send u back to get slaughterd. K im not ripping this game im sure it is a fine mud, i just like games that are easy to follow and fun to come back to, Has anyone played EC? if u have u will no where im coming from.

So again i ask anyone know of a JAVA game thats meets the greatness of Eternal-City!
Soup_Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote