View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 04:36 PM   #12
Greenstorm

Greenstorm is on a distinguished road
It's funny you say that, Earthmother, about whores. I actually run brothel and church-type areas of Chia's world, and just realised that both of those are woman-centric in that world. Hadn't realised what the link was before.

As for customers there to talk, whew! Too many men have watched Pretty Woman.

Re: Drow, back a bit, I remember that being one of the most interesting aspects of the society, back when I was looking into D&D-themey-stuff. Is there any roleplay-immersive sort of place that has a working drow society?

As an aside note, too, on what keeps women happy: I mentioned the family with three generations of PC characters. What I didn't mention was husbands. Right now, eligible men get snapped up quickly, because kids/parents/husbands are the three Big Important Bits of a woman's life. Anyone wanting to play any of those roles is in high demand, but few people want to play very young or relatively old people (though with marriage as young as 14, you can be a grown-up's mummy and not be totally decrepit). This, husband-wife is the default Big Important Relationship in a woman's life to roleplay.

The world is strange. I remember playing on so many places where I, as a female char in most cases, was a hot commodity.
Greenstorm is offline   Reply With Quote