View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #2
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
Even as a non-believer, I enjoyed the books immensely. Not for their religous message, but because it was a compelling story that kept me interested and eagerly awaiting the next installation through a dozen books. That's more than Robert Jordan can say, and look how many Muds that crap spawned. Woolheaded jackassery. {Keep rocking RJ}

Would I play a console or PC game dedicated to the series? Doubtful. Would I play an RPI mud? Possibly, but only if I could be Carpathia and a slimy Fortunato assistant.

*skary laugh*

People will find anything to have fits about. This isn't even that bad. There are protests going on in Florida{I think it was} right now, because of naughty Christmas tree ornaments sold at Spencer's. Spencer's. The tackiest place on earth sells some junk that's on a par with all the other occasionally amusing but mostly useless crap they sell, and the morality police are suddenly on a crusade.

Come on. Even Christ would snicker at a penis-wielding snowman, or a pair of suprised reindeer, frozen forever in mid-hump. And if he didn't it would be because someone without a sense of humor ruined the joke for everyone else.

Yeah.
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote