View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 03:23 PM   #2
Murpe

Murpe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Murpe Send a message via AIM to Murpe Send a message via Yahoo to Murpe
Unhappy

I got a questions for some users (btw thanks)...

Q) How many FREE hosting accounts are being offered?
A) We are offering (3) three at this time.

Q) When does the offer expire?
A) Once all (3) three accounts have been applied for and accepted.

Q) When does the FREE MU* Hosting agreement run out?
A) As long as our hosting banner is found on your game site's webpage, the account will remain free.

Q) What happens if I need additional HD space, Ram, or TCP ports?
A) Since the FREE offer is for a basic account, we would request that you purchase an upgrade to our Premier or Ultimate package accounts.

Q) What are the specs, OS and network the server currently running?
A) The game server is running on a SuperMicro Dual Intel P4 Xeon 2.0Ghz CPUs w/ 16 GB of ECC Ram, 115 GB SCSI-LVD hard drives, and a bonded giganet network connection, tied into a redundant OC-3 backbone (serviced by Bellsouth & UUNet). The OS is SuSe Linux Pro v9.0.

Q) Why are you doing this?
A) MultiUser RolePlay Entertainment is in the business for developing free & commercial online games and providing MU* hosting services. Since the server was originally intended as a replacement for an older Slackware server, the new one was just going to waste with just a few MU*'s currently running on it, so it was advised that we branch out a bit and help the MU* community a bit.

I hope this helps a little bit. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us -- .

-- Michael
Murpe is offline   Reply With Quote