Thread: Harassment
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 10:47 AM   #3
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
If I were you Ingraham I'd suggest to the one who told you the first story that it's not a good idea to discuss players' lives or situations with other people, whether or not it's true. It's none of her business and not her place to divulge this information to you.

I would also tell the person who is being talked ABOUT that if she has a problem with anything people are saying about her, as a player, then it's her responsibility to bring it to the game's admin. And as the previous poster said, if admin doesn't take this seriously, or doesn't get involved and attempt to resolve it (since it's a totally OOC issue that doesn't belong in the game), then she should seriously consider a new game to play, ASAP.

But I wouldn't go to admin myself, if I were you, because it wouldn't be my place to do so. The more people who get involved, the more mess it becomes. Best to stay out of petty squbbles between players if you can. It doesn't even matter which one of them is telling the truth. What matters is that one of them is intentionally lying to other players to promote their own "cause," and it does nothing but disrupt the enjoyment of the game for everyone else.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote