View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 01:43 AM   #10
Robbert

Robbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Robbert Send a message via AIM to Robbert
The point is, Mud Companion has entered into a contractual obligation with its subscribers, which it has failed to meet. Furthermore, the information on its website is misleading at best, or deliberately falsified at worst. How that information is taken is up to theindividual reader and has, in my opinion, been handled well by the subscribers.

Nevertheless, I reiterate: Mud Companion has contracted to provide a service in exchange for a medium (read: money). It has failed to do so.

History can show you many occasions wherein the content was worthy, yet the provider failed to adequately satiate his or her customer base.

I do not believe Mud Companion is at the point of self-defeat - YET. But I do think they are very close to achieving that goal.

I purchased a quarterly subscription, and I want what I purchased.

Failing that, I would like to see the webpage updated with information, and not find it second hand on a seperate discussion forum.

Failing THAT, I would appreciate feedback as a subscriber from the company to which I have subscribed, updating me as to the status of their product.

Failing that, I will not renew my subscription.
Robbert is offline   Reply With Quote