View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 11:01 PM   #1
Robbert

Robbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Robbert Send a message via AIM to Robbert
In April, these forums changed to the system they have now. While there are, arguably, some of the new features are very utilitarian. However, I still note the glaring lack of a search command, which should be standard fare, or could even be easily written as an accessory to the system which operates entirely independent thereof.

Prior to the change, I found myself reading the majority of the threads which were on the 'most recent' list on the main page, simply because they were interesting and readily accessible, even if they were on a forum which was not my normal wont to read.

It's depressing to see so many worthless posts on what was once a fine board system. I left TMC for a specific reason, but high noise traffic was also a motivational factor. Let's clean up the posts, quit doing stupid polls that have no depth behind them, eh?

Go ahead and jump on this post and lambast me if it makes you feel better. I won't be responding to it. Before you do so, consider the fragility of the glass walls in your house.
Robbert is offline   Reply With Quote