View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
Gabi

Gabi is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone.

I'm currently looking for a new MUD to spend too much time playing. This is what I'm looking for:

No PK/Limited PK. Not big on getting killed by other players. Die enough to Mobs.

Newbie Friendly. Self-explantory? Don't just drop me into the world without helping me understand it, but then again, reading a description in a room that tells me how to play is boring. Let me live the newbie experience.

Free. Not IRE free. Real free.

Roleplaying! When I join a MUD, I wanna be consumed by the world I'm in. I do not want to hear that Chuck Norris once wrangled a bull then snapped its neck with his bare hands.

Unique Player Crafted Items. Clothes. Homes. Ships. Whatever. Just let me put my creative talents to work.

Did I mention Roleplaying?

A decent sized player base. Logging in and having 4 other people online... not so much fun.

Website. Doesn't have to be the most pretty in the world (though that's a plus), but easily navigated to learn some of the background history of the world is a plus. Much easier to jump into roleplay if you know at least the basics.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Gabi is offline   Reply With Quote