View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
IZDemon

Home MUD: Shattered Isles
IZDemon is on a distinguished road
Re: Two people looking for a Game

I dont know what happened but this just ate my message. If this is a duplicate then I am sorry in advance.

We have up to 30+ people during peak hours but usually somewhere around 20ish.

The emote system was just redone to allow for freehand emotes (I dont know the correct term) basically you just type emote <message>. For example, emote leans down and picks up a copper coin. This would show up to others as, IZDemon leans down and picks up a copper coin.

We also have open ended emotes such as gaze. You can simply type gaze and it will show as IZDemon gazes but you can add flavor by typing anything you want after the word gaze. For example, gaze down at the floor and spots a copper coin, this would look like, IZDemon gazes down at the floor and spots a copper coin. These open ended emotes we have always had but the freehand emotes are fairly new.

Also just added is the ability to own rooms. I'm not sure on the details of this yet as it is brand new. Just implemented in the lastest patch. We are RP enforced and we do allow PvP. Crafting is in the works but not yet here.
IZDemon is offline   Reply With Quote