Thread: Ranking History
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #23
Anjanas

Anjanas is on a distinguished road
Re: Ranking History

Okay new worlds I'll take your advice and just bash the game for garbage programming and the fact that it is crappy hack of Dragon's Gate. Also, you should drop by or at least review the website. They have hacked some of your game's style and even your guilds, races, and powers. Not suprising. I nearly laughed when I saw Shaman, Druids, and Warriors in the game. It is very likely the main coder or his lackeys played in your guilds as the powers are extremely similar. Just a thought.

Number of players never equals good game. However, I was on morning noon and night Sunday and Monday and never saw more than 20 people. Mostly 12 or less. Also you mention the "staff" would appreciate feedback. Really? How come the "staff" don't have accounts here or hide who they are. Who exactly is the "staff"? I tried to email IoA that just created an account claiming he is the programmer and he has the email blocked and doesn't have any information on who he is or any contact information. He says he has played numerous MUDs and this is his first project. What MUDs IoA? Is anything original in what was created or is everything from DG, NW, Achaea?
Anjanas is offline   Reply With Quote