View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 08:40 PM   #4
Fharron

Fharron is on a distinguished road
Logos, I sincerely doubt that your own laziness is adequate justification for such slander.

In regard to your supposition that Kyndig is being discourteous to its customers, nothing could be further from the truth. As a customer of Kyndig I can safely say that their attention to the needs and desires of their customers is second to none, their customer care, willingness help, and desire to provide the premium mud related website is beyond reproach.

On the rare occasions where I have had to address very minor issues with our provision, their response has been prompt, polite, attentive, and their solution has been applied swiftly (with a generosity of spirit, consideration, and gratuities that has gone way beyond the call of duty)

If other organizations showed half the commitment to customer satisfaction that Kyndig exhibits the business world would be a much nicer and less stressful place to operate in.

As Yui pointed out the contact us is plainly visible on the hosting page. In addition calling up Kyndigs own details would have given you his Aim addy etc, so you could have even talked with him in person – how many sites offer that level of contact?

Considering the fact that you know he is a member of this site and visits frequently why didn’t you just send him a private message? The only reason for posting to the public forums when such a facility exists was to draw attention to the issue and perhaps score some points for wolfpaw by attempting to discredit this premium host.  

PS

Isnt there a stone waiting for you to crawl back under Logos
Fharron is offline   Reply With Quote