View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 01:53 PM   #73
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
You need to get your facts straight. Exactly one message, at maximum, is sent every 24 hours, the first time you gain xp in that 24 hours. Man, do some research before going off. Is it tacky? Maybe, but I really don't care. I read the topmudsites rules, and if any of you can point out which rule we're breaking, I'd be gratified. Otherwise, you're just wasting your breath as I'm only interested in the rules, not your opinion on what the rules should be.

And go ahead and offer an in-game incentive to vote. I, and I'm sure Adam, would be overjoyed at the extra traffic you'd bring to topmudsites, and as I'm sure some of the players you drove there would start playing Achaea and the other MUDs in the top 20, it benefits everybody. That's really what most of you seem to be missing. Topmudsites is a banner exchange, without the banner. The more traffic everybody drives to it, the more everybody wins.

You people need to ditch the ego issues you have, and look at what topmudsites actually is, not what you want it to be. It's nothing to do with which is the best MUD, and everything to do with giving the most exposure to the MUD that gives topmudsites.com the most exposure. It's really not a complicated concept.

In summary, bring on the competition, which will just send more customers our way.

--matt