View Single Post
Old 06-26-2002, 05:07 PM   #1
Pasano

Pasano is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Pasano
Unhappy

I've spent my last 2 years of mud time on an RP/PK mud and the place simply doesn't excite me in any way any more.

I'm looking for one of two things.

1) A role playing mud (preferable pk allowed) that is looking for a person to help in the developement of their roleplay and/or storylines for the entertainment and endulgance of the player base. An immortal position (I've got some imm experience under my belt) where I can help in the developement and enrichment of roleplay in the form of quests, storylines and various other events.

2) In general, a mud that is truley deticated to quality roleplay. A place where if I take the time to develope deep, interesting and original characters, it'll be worth the effort. A place where people are interested in more than number-crunching together a power character and/or ass-sitting in their clanhalls.

Either way, i believe I bring a lot to the table. Typically, I'm probably good for something between 20-30 hours of mud time a week and if I'm endulged in something, I've gone as high as 40-50. Overall, I've got about 6-8 months of immortal experience, well over 4 years of total mud experience, and probably something like 8-9 years of roleplaying and storytelling experience through games such as D&D and various White Wolf Word of Darkness games (Vampire, Mage, Werewolf, etc.) And the bottom line is, I'm looking to have some fun, and help others do the same. I'm open to any offers at this point.

Thanks

Jeff
Pasano is offline   Reply With Quote