View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 08:41 PM   #14
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
I played EQ for about a month. There were five or so of us that joined up and RP'd a bit. Nothing big or spectacular, but enough to have fun. Sadly, it didn't last. As we all got ICly fired up to go nail a monster we'd all been eyeing awhile {New players, the lot of us} a big group of 'l33t a$$ MuFFu(K@Z' ran past, killed our monster, and laughed about it when we protested, ICly.

That's not my idea of good fun.

Their cheesy ass 'graphics' can't even begin to compare to the wonderfully naughty depths of my imagination, besides that, I fancy myself as a writer, even though most of my stuff is incoherent babbling of the worst kind. In a Mud, or any text based game for that matter, my writing skills only improve. I see other people emote, and it encourages me to do my best to match them. I learn new terms, words, ways of description and a thousand other things that a few half-ass graphics thrown together could NEVER teach, and I have ten times more fun imagining the swell of an ocean tide, or the parched feeling of my feet inside my sand filled boots... MMMMM....

But, I'm an ass so you can probably ignore me.
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote