Thread: WoTmud?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #12
SlySven

Home MUD: WoTMUD
SlySven is on a distinguished road
Re: WoTmud?

2000 era - that'd be before Seanchan continent appeared {and subsequently did an Atlantian manoeuvre } yes?

I'm missing your relentlessly robust rhyming ramblings "Auntie Viv", please can you give an indication of if/when WoTMUD will be back? The fact that is now dead rather than showing a WoT themed "test card" is very worrying to those of us wanting to return - and as some of us decline to expose ourselves on social networks like facepalmbook or tweeter, links to them are not much use.

SlySven
a.k.a. Jomin al'Bara - Tower Accepted
also now a coder.

P.S. Ironically enough it is Vivienne_WoT's posting here that drew me to sign up - am I sad or what?

P.P.S. to the OP on another thread that I linked to this one: the Late James Oliver Rigney a.k.a. Robert Jordan {R.I.P.} gave Flash and the three other WoTMUD written permission to use the WoT world setting and non-major Characters - which, given the "cease and desist" actions that some other book authors adopt toward MUD creators reproducing their work is what gives WoTMUD it's "Official" tag. I don't believe that Harriet, his widow would have any on-going interaction with the WoTMUD Creators or Immortals but since I'm not one I wouldn't know. And as for Flash being MIA that is not entirely fair IMHO as WoTMUD was created around twenty years ago now and since then he/she (? - Like the Great A'Tuin the space turtle in T. Prachett's Diskworld, it is not entirely clear about gender to mere mortals) has probably managed to "got a life".
SlySven is offline   Reply With Quote