Thread: Character Ages?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 10:18 AM   #15
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Since you want to attack my personal image for what I believe in on the digital world of the internet I should do the same to you, but I won't, I even had it all typed up but decided to erase it because I' won't get personal with people on a forum. As for me being exceedingly negative and hostile in my defintion of roleplay, #### yes I am, and if you don't like it, bugger off. I don't care what you think, I have a belief in what roleplaying is, just like IRL, directors, producers, actors, they all have a belief in what acting is, and someone like you wouldn't get past the screening test for a character. You love your little perfect world where everyone is co-op, no danger anywhere because you don't have permdeath therefore you the player have no fear as to your character dying if they screw up during a meeting in your "politics" roleplaying. What I find quite amusing is this statement.

How can you be highly successful in all areas that require real roleplaying? Define roleplaying first. You obviously have no sense of the world around you because your character is a Minster, a guildmaster, a married, divorced, remarried (oh the vanity). You think your character could accomplish all that in a real world? No, you are living a fantasy life in a fantasy world that has no true sense of a real world, it has a sense of co-op play with other players and to tell you the truth I would hate to play an assassin on Achaea because I would never be able to kill anyone since you don't have permadeath, again, I can define what I think roleplaying is, can you? I think you can try but it will always be skewed with some bull **** that I have seen, heard, and played myself in the past, and none of it compares to a real character, that you can truly play out. ####, tabletop is better then those muds out there that claim to be rp-enforced but are stock rom muds. I think I am done for now, I await a pathetic reply.

-Delerak
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote