View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #44
Milawe

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Home MUD: Stash
Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
Milawe has a spectacular aura aboutMilawe has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

I'd rather not have a really big flame war about this, but it might be inevitable. We've already been in touch with Lasher about this, and I already made the statement to the mud that we were in violation of TMS's rules and we would not be celebrating over ranking status again. Anyone who plays Threshold knows that we easily have the number of players to support our ranking on TMS, but regardless, we were in violation of the rules.

We apologize to any other muds or administrators who are upset about this, but we honestly believed that you were not allowed to reward individual players but could encourage the mud as a whole. That was definitely allowed while Synozeer was running TMS. Either way, we have been informed. Our playerbase has been informed. And all posts annoucing mud-wide events in response to TMS ranking have been removed.

Also, we apologize to Lasher for diregard of the rules. I hope you know that we were not trying to disrespect the site or the participants of the site. Otherwise, we wouldn't have made it so public. (Not to mention Threshold outing us in this thread.)
Milawe is offline   Reply With Quote