View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Re: what blogs can add to the party - discuss

Glad you find my blog interesting (it's really more of a work blog with some personal stuff occasionally thrown in), though I have to admit that my posts (with content rather than job openings) have been few and far between lately. When I'm super busy I find that I have to force myself to blog, which doesn't make it much fun. I'm hoping to have some time to write about some various things that are on my mind games/MUD/MMO-wise in the near future but we'll see!

Incidentally, I agree that it's got very little to do with trying to convert people to a MUD. The audience that is going to read a games blog is not a great one to convert into players.

As far as what mud-related blogs are read and interesing, there are a bunch though none of them focus on text MUDs that I'm aware of. My favorites are probably:

(Raph Koster's blog, obviously)
(Scott Jenning's blog...he was Lum of Lum the Mad fame, now a designer at NCSoft)
(Damion Schubert's blog...he's lead combat designer on Bioware's unnamed MMO. I hope it is indeed KOTOR Online. He won't tell me, even under the influence of a bunch of booze.)

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote