View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #46
Milawe

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Home MUD: Stash
Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
Milawe has a spectacular aura aboutMilawe has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

We're not trying to look innocent. Threshold outed himself on this thread. We've already discussed this with Lasher in PMs. We blatantly broke the rules and apologize for it. Our ONLY excuse is that we missed the change in the rules from when mud-wide events (rewards) were made unacceptable. Threshold has more than enough people to support the votes that we have. Regardless, we DID break the rules, and we apologize for this.

Most of our forums are PRIVATE. If we wanted to hide this, we would have just posted in one of our private sections. Then you guys wouldn't have been able to look at it at all. Seriously, there is no sneakiness involved. Plus, all the relevant parts are posted here on the thread, and they are accurately posted. Thus, you can make your judgments from here.

We took them down when we told our players that we were in violation of TMS rules and that we would not be continuing this.

The evidence of wrong doings are already in Lasher's mailbox as well as on this thread. Again, we apologize FOR the wrong-doing. It was done in ignorance and WILL be discontinued. I think we're a bit bewildered that we missed this somehow, and you are right in that I DO feel shame that we didn't know.

Unfortunately, we're absent from TMS for several months at a time over the course of several years. Missing the post stinks, and I wish that I HAD known. This makes us look like we were cheating. We're well aware of that. And it's a great disservice to our players who would have voted regardless of the events. This is definitely a situation where the admins messed up and the players might end up paying for it. Please excuse me if I'm a tad bit defensive. I can't help but be because I don't want our players paying for our mistakes.
Milawe is offline   Reply With Quote