View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 10:26 AM   #15
MEAO

MEAO is on a distinguished road
Re: Mass Effect: Alpha & Omega

| |

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a tough year and a half for Alpha Phoenix. One of Omega's newest mercenary companies, they've seen combat well above their paygrade for months now. They've brushed elbows with Spectres, saved the Citadel from a newly-wakened VI, had Prothean tech invade their dreams, and found themselves missing months of memories after running a job for a Shadow Broker agent.

And they've been beaten and broken by yahg. We can't forget the yahg, who keep appearing even now that the Alphas have managed to kill the rogue STG agent who seemed to be attempting to learn to indoctrinate them. Now it looks like he was a part of something much larger, something known as SKY - and it looks like he was successful.

Now the Alphas are starting to question everything. If they're caught in a web of dangerous people and half-known truths, who's sitting at the center of it? And how does their taciturn boss, turian Verus Augur, fit in?

They're about to find out.

"It has suited my purposes to appear as an ordinary mercenary group," Verus says very mildly. "Indeed, it has suited both of your own purposes to appear as an ordinary mercenary group. Mercenaries are disposable. Mercenaries disappear."

Verus smiles, the pull of his mandibles wide with a brief flash of pointed teeth. He emerges from behind the desk in fluid strides of sartorial excellence, and comes around to the other side to lean against the front of his desk, boots angled wide as he settles himself with a particularly casual air against its edge.

"You are my stakes, and as you have been investigating SKY, you also know that the galaxy will suffer if I lose. Being mercenaries has guarded you from more than you know. It may have outlived some of its usefulness with respect to SKY. But the information you are asking for is not a door you can close, once opened. Are you sure you want it?"
[]

Sound interesting? Stop by Mass Effect: Alpha & Omega today to join up. The galaxy's secrets are waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

is a MOO set in the Mass Effect universe after ME3 (with canon red destroy ending, ). It takes place on Omega, and while it takes advantage of the diversity of that setting, the primary story focuses around a mercenary group called .

Swing by our webpage for more info, or connect directly at me-alphaomega.com:7007!
MEAO is offline   Reply With Quote