Old 03-23-2006, 10:05 AM   #94
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
I think it is just that I wish you could see the difference between some's "flaming" and others' activating. I am fair - period. I am not flaming IRE, or being unfair to it in any way whatsoever. Infact, Matt does plenty of flaming to MUDs he deems less successful, and that is the primary reason why I speak out at all.

Some of us do put our energies towards developing innovative games and simultaneously being vocal role-models in the community. Some of us work co-operatively with other MUDs in the community, and want nothing more than the community to be as helpful as it can be. Those of us that do, also are the ones that tend to not like the negative affect MUDs like Midievia and Achaea(or specifically, Matt/IRE) have on the community without giving back in return.

It is important for you, the poster, to understand the difference between a true "flame" and something that has more positive intentions. It's very possible that you are players of IRE, though, and will defend your games no matter what I write here - which, while understandable/acceptable, does make it difficult for us to make any real headway.
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote