View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 01:02 PM   #87
Lark

Lark is on a distinguished road
Well, I took the time to read it all.

First off, Matt pays money for advertisement. You can see what he's gotten out of it by looking at the homepage. People see his stuff, hear about the features, and try it out. He gets more players, and a percentage of those may go on to become customers. That's it. That doesn't mean there's some shadowy conspiracy, a dark hand holding TMS in its 'Iron' grip.

Yeah, it might be a bit of a blow if Matt pulled away his advertising. But you're insulting Synozeer if you think that's enough to make him curl up in a ball and die over it. It's business, and people can actually conduct it without getting some mafioso, pusher-addict relationship going.

Do I like IRE muds? As a matter of fact, no, no I don't. I don't care for them, I don't like playing them, they're not what I look for in a mud.

Slinging insults back and forth won't get much done; I know that, as thick as I am. If anything, it's just weakening the arguments for new labeling and letting Adam know that he doesn't need to take you seriously.

Prof1515, you're obnoxious. And that's not to say Matt didn't get down there in the trenches with you, but he at least had some actual points to make. You're not doing Valg any favors; everytime I'm half-convinced by one of his arguments, you chime in and I'm disgusted with it all over again. If you are interested in Valg's purpose and not just arguing with Matt, you need to reconsider your style a bit, and not take things so personally. You're acting like an angry ex-girlfriend.
Lark is offline   Reply With Quote