Thread: Me too!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 07:37 AM   #28
Xanferious

Xanferious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xanferious
So its a crime to be active allot in the forums? IM sorry if you cannot deal with someone who likes TMS and posts often here. and as it for being Spam, sorry buts its not, maybe you should read some of my posts, probably the only thing that comes close to Spam is in the tavern, but you should learn what Spam is, maybe just maybe you *might* learn that other people are entitled to use these forums that dont share the same I will always make a letter out of a simple question, you keep harassing and slamming on me why? because im more active then you? you refer to the old poster not being past 50? so to me the only thing you are concerned about besides post count's is your ego. stop bashing other people if you dont like them, god *I* never forced you to read my 3 word replies, that choice is yours... if you dont like maybe you should leave or just Ignore the post, but wait! theirs more... you dont know how.. you like to drag this issue intil the admin steps in which is fine with me. anyway you need to grow up, stop acting like a kid and learn some basic net ettique
Xanferious is offline   Reply With Quote