Thread: Me too!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 12:45 AM   #25
Xanferious

Xanferious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xanferious
damn dulan stop being such an anal commando and look 3 people think I Spam 3 people dot think I Spam and 4 people reframe from saying who spams and who doesn't.
to you and your ideological ideas that define Spam as anything less the a freaking book, and trying to force people to write a freaking book to answer a simple question or topic is upsurd. you talked about net ettique which obviously you dont have. maybe I dont ethier but then again IM starting not to care now, if I was a spammer I would flood EVERY THREAD in all the forums, thats a spammer some people even listed what spam and spammers are but with your high tripping ego there you ignore those posts to suite your on agenda on this jyhad against a few people that you .
either disagree with or seem to be more active then yourself.
you have to get it through that thick and empty skull of your that other people have there own idea's and beliefs and that how did you use that term, o yes... "this isn't your personal playground" How about you get off that high horse and stop trying to force YOUR ideas onto other people.
So next time get your facts straight before you open that mouth of yours.
Xanferious is offline   Reply With Quote