Thread: RP Pet-peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 07:48 AM   #23
Savitri

Savitri is on a distinguished road
Some of my rp pet peeve is when ppl don’t use emotes or indicate how they got where they are. For instance you are sitting at a certain place in the forest or in the city and *poof* they start talking to you. I mean wow, is it mental? Is it that difficult to just use a simple emote that states you were walking in the forest?

My biggest one is OOC knowledge used as IC. I would be rping and ppl call me by my name, when in fact i never told them my name. They call me by my clan and frankly I don’t have anything on me that could possibly show them that I’m in a certain clan.

Godly players is also a big peeve. You can’t touch them, you can’t hurt them, they are just so magnificent that you will probably fall over and play dead if they walk in front of you. Don’t even mention attacking them, cause you will just never win. Even though you are one big mean tarrasque and they are a tiny tiny pixie (just an example).

People who quest while you are roleplaying with them. We have a questmaster (not talking about imm run quests – we have those 2) where you can go request a quest and do it. Now rping at the qm and suddenly someone says brb and leaves is just not good enough for me. Either you rp with me, or we drop it all together.

The whole act of because i’m evil, i’ll be killing you, or because i’m a witchhunter and you are a mage, i’m going to kill you. Come on ppl, is that really the best you can come up with?

Lastly people who rp so exclusively that you can never get close enough to talk to them. They are mostly the people as well who complain there are no rping going on.
Savitri is offline   Reply With Quote