View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 11:06 AM   #5
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
RP mandatory. As few OOC channels as possible, preferably no "channels" for any OOC at all, though the "ooc command" is useful for noobs so I like that.

No colors! Blech that's the last thing I like - blinding purples and greens and pinks..I like a game that will let you use your mud client to decide if you want color or not, that doesn't stick you with them.

A game where the players create, run, move along, and determine the outcome of plotlines, with the staff intervening only when you need something that only the staff can do. Like animating NPCs or creating objects that the code doesn't allow players to create.

A game where the staff listens to its players, and implements ideas, but who won't lower their standards or change the "objective" of the game just to placate a few loud voices complaining about something.

Free is important, though if I could afford it, I would have no objection to paying for what I wanted in a hobby.

RP Mandatory.

RP intensive

As few numbers as possible, but still allowing for coded skills that can improve.

"realistic" fantasy setting, meaning, no cartoon characters, no fluffy snuggle-bunny stuff, no rules requiring "permission" to kill another PC, but requiring instead that PKing have *reasonable* justification and be roleplayed. No anime, no graphics.

RP Mandatory.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote