Thread: Dead End...
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 04:05 AM   #1
Chapel

Chapel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Chapel Send a message via AIM to Chapel Send a message via MSN to Chapel
Angry

Alright, so the slum area of this city is done. I have about 150 rooms left, finished about 420 or so. This city is rocking.

I built a noble/rich section that tiers over the main city....wait, let me back up and describe the city....

Its a circular city, more or less, walled of course, with rising tiers, each section having its own walls. through the middle of the circle in both directions are central walls, like a +, which essentially serve as buffers for invaders, and allows the guards atop them access to most of the streets below.

Now, the typical sections are there, the richer towards the center and higher, the poor towards the outskirts. there are "blackout" areas that cannot be seen from the central walls, and that is where a lot of the violence is found.

There are detailed sewer tunnels beneath the city, connecting one to each part if they navigate it properly, and even tarn lofts for those who can afford that type of travel. (tarns are huge eagle like creatures).

Now, I have about 150 rooms left. and I've no idea what to build. I've tons of shops, bazaars, etc. you name it I probably have it. what do I do with the allotted rooms? or do I just crop the area and print?

Chapel is offline   Reply With Quote